How did you feel that last time you posted a new professional headshot? I’m guessing pretty good.
I’ve noticed on social media that when a client posts a new headshot, comments like these start to explode.
- Love it
- You’re so pretty
- Very professional…
- You look younger than ever
- Fabulous as always, only more so…
- So handsome. Keep up the excellent work.
- You’re looking good…
- Who took that photo? I want to look like you.
When I read the comments and see clients’ social media likes, it’s an endorphin rush.
There are so many reasons why you’ll want to update your headshot.
- It will attract new viewers. Have you ever bought a book twice because the publisher changed the cover? You get the idea.
- An updated headshot will keep you in front of clients and prospects, so you’re top of mind when they need you, your services or products.
- A current headshot contributes to your authenticity. When I meet someone whose photo is so different from who they are in person, it makes me think they may not be a trusted resource.
How long has it been since you posted a new headshot? Maybe time for a new photo of you!
Less stress, happy photos! [email protected]