We live in a visual world, especially now that much of our communications are strictly online. Professional photography has never been as vital as it is now when communicating with prospects and influencing your market.
You are the literal face of your business, and you want your prospects and clients to know who you are. Here’s the list…
- Throughout your website
- In posts on your social media platforms
- In your newsletter, blogs and e-blasts.
- In proposals to prospective clients.
- In the contracts you present to your clients.
- Press releases about an event or new offering you have.
- Profile photo refreshing every few months so that people see a new image of you.
- In your sales and landing pages.
- Submit an image (not just a headshot) along with your bio when you have a speaking engagement.
- In your email signature
- On print materials like rack cards, brochures, mailers or other
With a strategic library, you’re in control of your image and will be in a position to project what you want the world to see.
Make sure that once you’re ready to build your visual brand, you work with a photographer who understands the…
…involved in branding photography, you can be safe and protected during these unusual times by doing a virtual photoshoot. It’s the ultimate social distancing option to build your brand portfolio.