Family and friend gatherings are fun for so many reasons.
Always a great time for taking group photos.
Planning will go miles toward amazing photos and those special memories you’ll cherish for a long time.
Following are just a few questions to consider that will make your family session fun and easy peasy whether you use a professional photographer or want to DIY it.
- What will you do with the photos? Wall portraits, wallet prints, cards, gifts, social media and more.
- What type of theme would you like? Casual, formal, studio, plain air, sporty…
- What you pick the theme, what outfits will enhance the look you have in mind?
- Would props be a fun way to add interest to the photos?
- What portrait options would you like? Whole family, individuals, couples, siblings, friends
- Do you want sunset, morning sunrise, mountains, cactus, water, landmarks, unique buildings, beach, airplane hangar or your own backyard for the location?
- Finally, it’s important to select a date and have your photographer research the location for the best time of the day, coinciding events, weekday or weekend and anything might interrupt your photoshoot.
If planning a photoshoot isn’t fun for you, talk to your photographer to help sort out all of these questions.
You won’t be sorry to have the help. Have a fantastic party, reunion or any reason you’re all together.
#VirtualPhotography #VirtualPhotographer #brandingphotography #corporateheadshots #personalbrandphotography #portrait #headshots #branding #personalbranding #corporatephotoshoot #visualmarketing #remotephotography